GRECOTEL ANNOUNCES THE REOPENING OF 10 ADDITIONAL HOTELS & RESORTS
Grecotel, always consistent with its planning, announces the reopening of further 10 hotels and resorts in Crete, Corfu, Halkidiki, Athens and Alexandroupolis. Specifically, the hotels reopening are:
• Grecotel Amirandes, Heraklion, Crete, on July 3rd 2020
• Grecotel Creta Palace, Rethymno, Crete on July 10th 2020
• Grecotel Caramel, Rethymno, Crete on July 15th 2020
• Grecotel Meli Palace, Lasithi, Crete, on July 3rd 2020
• NEW Grecotel Margo Bay, Kassandra, Halkidiki, on July 10th 2020
• Grecotel Daphnila Bay, Dassia, Corfu, on July 4th 2020
• NEW Gelina Resort, Acharavi, Corfu, on July 10th 2020
• Grecotel Vouliagmeni Suites, Attica Riviera, Athens, on July 3rd 2020
• Grecotel Astir, Alexandroupolis, on June 15th 2020
• Grecotel Egnatia, Alexandroupolis, on June 15th 2020
We have used the current situation as a point of inspiration, in order to design and introduce a new concept of spending one’s holidays in total contact with nature and the sea, combining both utmost safety and total relaxation for all guests. The innovative programme “Summer on the Beach” takes advantage of the high acreage of the resorts and makes the best of the vast land, providing each room and bungalow with its very own umbrella set on the beach or at the pools. Appropriate social distancing is guaranteed with specially designed schedules and routes, while food enjoyment is lavishly offered 100% al fresco, combining buffet, family and selfservice style.
All package deals and special offers are specially designed in order to secure safety. For more information visit our webpage grecotel.com.
It is reminded that on March 15th Grecotel announced the reopening of its hotels and resorts in the Peloponnese, Sounio and Mykonos. Specifically: Grecotel Cape Sounio in Sounio, Grecotel Riviera Olympia & Aquapark, Grecotel Μandola Rosa, Grecotel Olympia Riviera and Grecotel Oasis in Kyllini, Grecotel Casa Marron in Achaia, Grecotel Filoxenia in Kalamata and Grecotel Mykonos Blu on the island of Mykonos.